The objectives of the Premier Soccer League(PSL) is to foster friendly relations
amongst officials, clubs, teams and players of the League, as well as promote
the development of soccer in the Republic of South Africa.
- to promote, organise, control and administer professional soccer and to
facilitate the development of professional soccer in the Republic of South
Africa, irrespective of race, colour, religion or politics;
- to uphold the Code of Ethics as contained in Annexure "A" hereto.
- to generally concern itself with all matters governing professional soccer
in the Republic of South Africa;
- to utilise its funds for investments and for such other purposes as shall
be in the interest of the League and the affiliated clubs and/or the objects for
which the League has been established but not for the purposes of profits or
- to promote the interests of MEMBERS.
|Current Executive Committee
|Dr Irvin Khoza (Chairman)
Kaizer Motaung, Kaizer Chiefs
Michael Mokoena, Free State Stars
Daniel Simelane, Mamelodi Sundowns
|Mato Madlala, Golden Arrows
John Comitis, FC Cape Town
Stanley Matthews, SuperSport United
David Thidiela, Black Leopards