60 Moletjie Street, Seshego Industrial Area
Tel: (015) 223 0669
Fax: (015) 223 0671
CLUB OFFICE BEARERS
Mr. Mogaladi John (Chairman)
Mr. Parxley Aphane - CEO
Mr. Tincy Tema - COO
Mr. Lekalakala Lesiba - Football Manager
Mr. Bertha Maselesele (Masseur)
Mr. Mabotja Harry - Kit Manager
Mr. Kabelo Machete - Physical Trainer
BRIEF BACKGROUND OF THE CLUB
• The Club was established in 1984 at Bellevue in Giyani by Mr. Mokgola
• Mr. Mokgola was a sole owner of the Club until he recruited five additional partners as Executive Co-Directors when the Club won its promotion to National First Division League.
• Mr. John Mogaladi is the sole owner of the Club.
• Club official main colours are dark blue and white with dark blue dominant.
• Club official alternative colours are maroon and white with maroon dominant.
• Club alternative colours are maroon and white with maroon dominant.
• The Club is affectionately known as “Badumedi” meaning the believers.
• To ensure at all times that the club visions and mission stateements are reflected on all our associates.
• To develop links that will ensure that sustainability and new initiatives with public structures, individuals and/or government are maintained all the times.
• To sustain our current league status until we have ultimately gained promotion to the elite league,
• To gain promotion to the elite league and sustain our elite league status.
2. OUR VISION
a. To become a symbol reflecting identity of the Africans,
b. To become a leading symbol reflecting enjoyment and satisfaction,
c. To become the believers in what we do best “entertaining
3. MISSION STATEMENT
a. Winners Park Football Club is committed to champion the highest impossible reflection of corporate governance,
b. Values derived from enjoyment and satisfaction by our supporters shall differentiate Winners Park Football Club from other football clubs and/or structures,
c. Our Club reflections will be on passion derived from team display and highest professional management standard,
d. We shall strive at all times to commit ourselves to integrity and honesty,
e. First shall be discipline, dedication and commitment which ultimately lead to success,
f. Our followers shall become our loyal supporters that the Club can rely on for image reflection.
Our profits will be in part derived from the enjoyment and satisfaction of our supporters; fans and sponsors gain from the type of Football we display.
4. STRATEGIC GOALS
•a. To use our Club strength in claiming full portion of opportunities created by economical developments within global football,
b. To build and sustain value adding program exchange mostly in Youth Development with successful international football institution,
c. To reposition our brand into a symbol that will reflect enjoyment and satisfaction,
d. To partner our government in addressing issues contributing to the welfare of our society.
5. OUR CHALLENGES
In building Winners Park F.C. we face the following Challenges:
• To gain promotion to the country elite league (Premier Soccer League).
• To acquire a main sponsor for the Club.
• To successfully build leadership, technical expertise, and management capabilities required to deliver on Winner Park Football Club mandate.
• To promote Winners Park Football Club and sponsors corporate images and identities.
• To increase and sustain our support base.
• To have a fully functioning and productive youth development program.
• To clinch an international trade program exchange especially with some top International Clubs.
6. OUR STRENGTH
Winners Park is in the first division of the Premier Soccer league. The Club is based in Polokwane in Limpopo province with a population of over 5 million.
a. It has a mixture of youth and experienced players.
b. It has a sound And capable management structure.
c. It is fully accessible to the people of Limpopo Province.
7. OUR CORE VALUES
Winners Park Football Club operates within the following principles:
a. Sound Financial Management
d. Commitment, Dedication and Discipline
e. Enjoyment and Reflection
f. Fair Play
g. Value for Investment and/or Sponsorship
i. Information and Openness
j. Self Esteem
k. Proper Leadership Structure
8. OUR ACHIEVEMENTS
•a Won promotion from Vodacom Second Division League in 2002.
b. Qualified for top eight position in 2002/2003 season.
c. Qualified for the last-32 ABSA Cup (2005/2006 and 2006/2007).
d. Qualified last eight (8) of the Baymed knockout competition (2006/2007)
e. 2nd on final league table (2006/2007)
f. Qualified for the National First Division Platinum Play-Offs Tournament (2006/2007)
g. Qualified last-16 of Nedbank Knockout Cup (2007/2008)
h. 3rd on final league table (2007/2008)
9. 10. VENUE FOR MATCHES
a. Seshego Stadium (1st option/Main)
b. Peter Mokaba Stadium (2nd option/Alternative)
c. Oscar Mpheta Stadium (University Of Limpopo-Turfloop) 3rd Option
11. CLUB OFFICIAL PARTNERS
* Ark Printer Office Stationery
* McDonald (Savanah Centre) Meals and Drinks
* University of Limpopo (Game Facilities)
* Ultra Dry Cleaners Team laundry
* Gizara Car Wash Team vehicles cleaner
* Polokwane Local Municipality Practice fields